The Hakuho Foundation is now accepting applications for the 14th Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship.
With the goals of further strengthening the fundamentals of international research into Japan and deepening understanding of Japan, the Hakuho Foundation Japanese
Research Fellowship invites leading international researchers of the Japanese language, Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese culture to Japan to conduct residential research.
1. Application period: June 8-October 31, 2018
2. Research period: September 1, 2019-August 31, 2020 (6 months or 12 months)
3. Receiving organizations:
– International Research Center for Japanese Studies
– The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa
– Kyoto University
– National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics
– Ochanomizu University
– Ritsumeikan University
– Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
– Waseda University
For further details, please visit our website.